Udstyr til Fighter
- Cykel gerne MTB
- Løbesko gerne trail
- Rygsæk til væske og energi
- Et par plastiklommer, hvis i skulle i nærheden af noget vand
- Vandfast skrivegrej
Udstyr til Challenge
- Trail sko
- Rednings eller svømmevest (skal anvendes korrekt alle spænder skal være lukket for korrekt brug. under svømning)
- En luftmadras eller drayback på min 20L (luftmadrassen eller draybacken skal være fyldt med luft under svømning)
- Rulleskøjter til en fra holdet (selvvalgt sikkerhedsudstyr, udover cykelhjelm, den skal benyttes!!)
- Rygsæk til transport af energi og væske
- plastik lommer
- Vandfast skrivegrej
Udstyr til Master
Updated 4. july 2018 – updates on gear for Transition Areas and paddling stages. SportIdent card is personal gear.
During the whole race all the teams must have the following general team mandatory equipment:
- First aid kit in sealed package.
– Bandage of 6 cm width and 2 meters long – 2 pcs.
– Plaster of min 3 cm width.
– Anaesthetic (like paracetamol and others).
– Anti-inflammatory (like ibuprofen and others).
– Antiseptic bandage and cotton wool – 1 pcs.
- Mobile phone fully charged in sealed package
- GPS tracker (provided by the Race organizers)
- Course information and maps (provided by the Race organizers)
- Pen suitable for writing and any surface
During the whole race all team’s members must have the following personal mandatory equipment:
- Red and white light
- Race bib (provided by the Race organizers)
- SportIdent card for punching CPs (provided by the Race organizers)
- Survival blanket
Team mandatory equipment for Transition Areas
- Gear bag for MTB and running equipment
- Gear bag for paddling equipment
- Gear bag for inlines equipment
Bag weight including equipment must be under 25 kg for each bag.
At one inline stage, the team has to carry the inline gear bag with them.
Personal mandatory equipment for mountain bike stage:
- Mountain bike
- Team’s number (provided by the Race organizers) must be fixed at the front of the bike
- Red and white light during night time. Headlamp counts as white light.
- Repair kit
Participants must obey traffic regulations.
It’s mandatory to use helmet during the whole MTB stage.
Team mandatory equipment for paddling stages:
- 1 two-seat kayak and 2 one-seat kayaks
or 2 canoes (provided by the Race organizers)
Personal mandatory equipment for paddling stage:
- Life vest (PFD)
- Paddles – it is allowed to bring your own. Kayak paddles for kayaking and canoe paddles for canoeing.
Kayak padlles is not allowed on canoe stage
- Glow stick attached on west or head. Must glow during dark hours.
Personal mandatory equipment for ropes sections:
- 2 lanyards – 120 cm
- Carabiners 3 pcs. – locking carabines, e.g. twistlock or screw
- Descender. Atc, Figure-eight or other similar
- Ascending devices. 2 pcs setup. E.g. jumar and Petzl Basic
Personal mandatory equipment for swimming stage:
- Life vest
Personal mandatory equipment for inlines stage:
- Inline skates or rollerskis of any model.
- Red and white light during night time
On one inline stage you will have to swim with your inlines and rest of the mandatory gear.
- GPS-navigation equipment
- Motorized vehicles
- Maps not provided by the race organization